NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination - NCHMCT JEE 2013
Applications have been invited for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2013, for admission to the full time regular B.Sc Degree Programme in Hospitality and Hotel Administration offered jointly by the National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology and the Indira Gandhi National Open University.
JEE 2013 Online Application Form for Full time regular program in B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration 2013-2014 Visit : http://applyadmission.net/nchmjee2013/GuidelinesCC.htm
Application Form Available Online --- 13 December 2012 to 15 April 2013 (Monday)
Last Date for receipt of filled-in form --- 15 April 2013 (Monday)
Availability of Admit Cards on NCHMCT website --- 19th April 2013 (Friday) (1400 hours) onwards
Written Examination (JEE 2013) --- 27 April 2013 (Saturday)
Timings of JEE 2013 --- 1000 Hrs to 1300 Hrs (3 hours)
Result of JEE on website --- 2nd Week of May, 2013
Conduct of Counselling --- 1st week of June, 2013
Commencement of Academic Session --- 1st August, 2013
Admission shall be based on marks obtained by the candidate in All India (Written Test) JEE-examination to be held on April 27th, 2013. Allotment of Institute shall strictly be in order of merit & rank. No group discussions or personal interviews are involved in this admission process.
A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2013 on provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30-09-2013.
The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will stand cancelled.
QUALIFYING EXAMINATIONS FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
* Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
* Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
* General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
* High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
* Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
* H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
* Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects.
* Check NCHMCT website link: http://www.nchmct.org or http://applyadmission.net/nchmjee2013 on or after 19 April 2013 (Friday) at 1400 hrs. for downloading Admit Card. Please note that no separate admit card will be issued through post.
* Registration Process will be completed only on receipt of duly completed Print Version of Online Application Form.
* Admit Card of only those candidates will be uploaded whose application form reaches: JEE Cell, National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology, A-34, Institutional Area, Sector - 62, NOIDA (UP) - 201309 by 15 April 2013 (Monday) .
* Access individual Admit Card using NCHMCT Application Number (Auto-generated number given on Online Application Form).
* Take the printout of Admit Card from the above website link. Admit card will have the Roll Number and Test Centre Address. No separate Admit Card will be issued.
* Affix on the Admit Card two similar photographs already kept in self custody.
* Get the Photographs on the Admit Card attested by any Gazetted Officer or Head of the Institute / School from where the candidate has passed or is going to pass.
For more details visit: